Sunday, May 24, 2009

Roses

My rose bush goes crazy end of May, but this year it's taken on new life! Believe it or not, this is the first year (we've lived here 6 yrs) that I've brought any in to enjoy! Shame on me!

Flowers to all you beautiful ladies! Thanks so much for a fun year at MTO!



I realized today that this is the only remaining plant from the previous owners! : ) Everything else we've gotten rid of.... thank goodness we kept it!




Doily (sp?) courtesy of my super talented Grandma. She's so awesome, I have these beauties in several patterns all over! Love you, Grandma!




The suncatcher is courtesy of Eddie. (So's the rock with eyes if you can see it under the plant on the left.... plant courtesy of the MOPS steering team last year). : ) Shiny sink, inspired by "Sink Reflections". Gotta give credits! Also, yes, that is my beloved clothesline out the window. : )

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

love you sink...it is so shiny. Those roses are gorgeous