Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Need your prayers!

My mother in law, Mary Millhoff, has been battling breast cancer for 8 years. We have just now found out it has spread to her brain. Mary is one of the most amazing women I know!!! Words just cannot describe all that she does for us. She has put up a good fight but she could really use all the prayers she can get at this point. Please pray for my wonderful mother in law!!! Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I will be praying. Do you need anything else?

techcat said...

I will put you and your family in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything.

Cathy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's tough to see someone so close to you suffer like that. I will be praying for you and your family. Call if you need anything.

Infarrantly Creative said...

I am so sorry to hear that I am praying for you and your family and for healing.