
Here's the link to the guy's tutorial on making your own tomato plant hanger...
I will post about it when LoverBrains makes mine and I hang them with their adorable red ornaments dangling...but I didn't want ya'll to have to wait to know how to DIY until then...just in case it doesn't happen...and let's face it...not all great ideas come to fruition!
I loved the ideas ladies. No matter how small they are greatest when shared! If you are like me...so many ideas just expand and become greater in my mind....so you never know if your idea planted the seed for another greater idea today! Thank you for sharing!!! It makes us all better women!
(Cathy Gordon you lovely rotter and sweet friend...I expect a post on this blog telling your great idea that you, uh hem, hid from us today!) I know what it was...and it could be a real eye opener for so many of us! Share please!!!
Love to you ALL!
2 comments:
BUSTED!!!! OK, I'm sorry, it was late and the meeting was almost over and I felt like it wasn't all that great of an idea.... so here ya go (Bobbi!) I cut my dryer sheets in half. If you dry a load that tends to have more static go ahead and use the full sheet. The other idea is if you are a "shower curtain scrubber" you no longer have to be, just throw it in the washer with hot water and bleach and all that build up and mildew comes right off. Sorry I didn't share on Friday, I'll do better next time! ; )
I forgot, soap, bleach and hot water!
Post a Comment