I realized I never posted a picture of the completed patio. If I do say so myself.... not to bad for a do-it-yourselfer. (A special thanks to my hubby and my BIL even though they won't read this.) Here ya go... It actually extends even more, but that area was a mess (b/c we were working on something else) so I thought I'd just take a picture of the pretty part for now. : ) Also, we are looking to place a small fence (that just goes the length of the patio) on the far side to block our view of the street. Yep.... another project, my hubby is keeping himself busy, busy right now. : )

We also got a new Snowdrift Crabapple tree and Ed got lots of help putting that in. Don't you just love how your children always want to be involved? I don't mind it as long as they can be w/o fear of being hurt or "in the way". I hate that phrase even though it does apply sometimes.

Happy Spring everybody!
4 comments:
HA! I didn't realize how goofy Eddie's smile was in that pic until I clicked and enlarged it from the blog.... kids are such goober heads, especially boys. Gotta love it. : ) I'm so glad God gives us laughter in the midst of raising children. It can be such a hard job, but seeing them cozy in their beds (sleeping angels... nothing sweeter) and their infectious giggles at the silliest things... Thank you, God.
Oooo...I like it! Very pretty...and definitely good for DIYer! Great job!
oh my gosh looks fabulous. I think my dear hubby is going to put a deck in this year. Crossing my fingers.
Nice! Keep going sister!
Post a Comment