I think Carmel's husband is going to get their patio in long before I even get mine unloaded. So just to make you feel better - here is my patio. I am getting all the supplies from CL. for dirt cheep or free (yeah me) Once I have everything and we get the turn around put in place I can start on the patio. This is one of two patios, and a walkway. I hope the weather lets up for both of us!!!!
Can't wait to see the finished product!!!!
2 comments:
He has it all dug (and this morning it looks like a small lake) : ( , my bro-in-law is coming Sunday afternoon and staying part of the week to help put it in.... here's to hoping the weather stays dry (though it's not looking promising) and there are no major hiccups!!! : 0
Good luck, Amy!
Good luck, Amy, hope it goes well and quickly. : ) Cute picture of the boys too!
Post a Comment