I have a friend who has make a couple of crafts with air dry clay and plastic spoons, and she is listing this as the site she's gotten the ideas from.
They made the bugs
and the aliens.
They are really cute and look super easy to make (not to mention they don't take a lot to make). Thought I would pass the ideas along to you. The bugs look similar to the rocks that I showed on great ideas day, but hey, we had so much fun with those, I think we may make these as well! : )
Oh, and by the way, we let my in-laws and my mom pick rocks to take with them. They were thrilled! : ) Eddie wrote his name on the bottoms of them with permanent marker and I wrote the year. What a treasure! : ) Daddy gets one to take to work too!
Happy crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment