Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paper Organization Answers

Lisa,

Here is what my friend does to organize her children, click here. There's a way to use your clipboard :-)

I use something similar to this to organize my in box, out box, and stuff pending.

I also use those cheap-o photo boxes at Michaels or Joann's (I have 9 of them) on a bookshelf and I have one labeled "bills to pay" I throw all my bills in there and pay all my bills online one day of the month. I also have one labeled "receipts." In there I have a receipt organizer but I mostly throw all my receipts in there and when I have time I file the receipts into the organizer. You could also label one "medical" and throw all of the medical stuff in there. Get a DYMO they are the bomb. I label anything that will stay still. Oh and I have these too which helps with pens, paper, office supplies, etc.

I figured it would be easier if I took a picture of what I am talking about. Here is my organization center. It is in my studio so I don't care that isn't the most beautiful. I also have a corkboard to the right of it for messages, checks to be cashed, etc. If you click on the picture you can enlarge it to see what I am talking about.


For you non-bloggers --there are blue links all over this post. If you click on it you can see the products I am talking about. Hopefully this helps Lisa.

No comments: