Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Stuff Needed

My sister-in-law's cousin is pregnant with twins (boy and girl) and are financially challenged. If anyone has newborn baby items that you would like to part with, please respond or call me at 317-413-1725. They are in need of everything as far as I know. Thank you so much!!
Jennifer

2 comments:

tegonm said...

I have a white crib and crib matress in good condition that I am not using, and I have a ton of blankets and I know a lot of other stuff. I have all boys, so I cant really help with girl stuff but let me know if you are interested in any of the stuff I do have. I would love to help out!!

Leslie said...

I have a changing table, pack n play, one umbrella stroller and a blue jean teddy bear lamp. The clothes are all gone. Let me know.