Congrats Beckie...she is beautiful! Love her name too! Can't wait to see her at MTO.
Congratulations on the beautiful little girl! I'll talk to you soon about meals: when to start and how often. Get some rest.
Congratulations! She's beautiful and it appears she has hair to put all those cute little bows in.
I said it on your blog, but I'll say it again... you guys look great in your new family photo. : ) I'm amazed that you were able to do pics and get them posted on the blogs so quickly... welcome to the blogging world I suppose! : )
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! Cant wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats Beckie...she is beautiful! Love her name too! Can't wait to see her at MTO.
Congratulations on the beautiful little girl! I'll talk to you soon about meals: when to start and how often. Get some rest.
Congratulations! She's beautiful and it appears she has hair to put all those cute little bows in.
I said it on your blog, but I'll say it again... you guys look great in your new family photo. : ) I'm amazed that you were able to do pics and get them posted on the blogs so quickly... welcome to the blogging world I suppose! : )
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! Cant wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment