Well different people switch classes when needed but this is pretty close;)InfantsDotBrendaJennyToddlersJoAnnLeslie Debbie (Tonya - Floater)(Hillary - Floater)3s and 4sMrs. GulleyJudy5's to HomeschoolAmber ViviannaTonya (floater) Student Helpers (floaters)GraceDelaneyIf you have any questions please give me a call 698-1040:)
Hey everyone let's not forget our student helpers this time around. I know they do alot to help take care of our little ones and they need to be included in our thank you's. I know my daughter loves her some Grace!!!
Awesome- thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well different people switch classes when needed but this is pretty close;)
Infants
Dot
Brenda
Jenny
Toddlers
JoAnn
Leslie
Debbie
(Tonya - Floater)
(Hillary - Floater)
3s and 4s
Mrs. Gulley
Judy
5's to Homeschool
Amber
Vivianna
Tonya (floater)
Student Helpers (floaters)
Grace
Delaney
If you have any questions please give me a call 698-1040:)
Hey everyone let's not forget our student helpers this time around. I know they do alot to help take care of our little ones and they need to be included in our thank you's. I know my daughter loves her some Grace!!!
Awesome- thanks!
Post a Comment