Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tai Chi

Hello ladies!

Rachel and I went to the first Tai Chi class at Adamson's Karate Studio. I definately felt a work out in my calves and more relaxed when I left. I hope you enjoyed it Rachel:) Anyway, for those of you who were not at MTO last Friday: Adamson's Karate Studio headed up by Sensei Ryan Adamson is offering free tai chi classes to all moms through the month of May. They will be on Tuesday and Thursday at 6AM and 10AM (he did say that if you got there a little late b/c of dropping your child off at PDO that was fine). So showing up at 10:15 or so is fine. He wants to spread the word about tai chi so come try it FREE this month and tell other moms.

They are located in the plaza at County Line and State Rt 135 (where Melting Pot and Studio 135 are located). There are glass double doors that lead to a hallway. Go in there and they are across from Perfect 10 Gymnastics.

Peace out,

Stacie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

it is hard...but I liked it!