The ideal group would be anywhere from 8-10 preschoolers. There will be a monthly theme that I will plan and put together. Stories and crafts will accomodate that theme. The only cost involved would be for supplies. I'm not sure how location will work out. The best thing is to have consistency for children, so that idea will have to come down the road. There will also be opportunity for special guests and field trip outings.
You may be thinking, well, I have a baby or a 2 year old. That is fine. That's where the blessing of the other moms come in. We will work out the details.
I have a strong desire to homeschool my babes, but I also want Caleb to learn to be in a group setting, learning to take authority from other teachers. May be you are not interested in homeschooling, but you ARE interested in being an integral part of their preschool education.
Anyway, e-mail me with questions, thoughts, ideas, or just plain interest. Looking forward to hearing from you! This is a picture of me, so you know who I am. I am on the left. :) My qualifications include a BA in Elementary Education and Bible Minor from Cedarville University.
No comments:
Post a Comment