Hi ladies!
I just sent out the updated playgroup list to all of you- thank you for being patient with me! LOL.
I combed through all of these blog posts, comments, and my e-mail inbox, and I THINK I have everyone....except for AMY JONES and EMILY SKIPPER- what are your e-mails?? Please, please e-mail me at christineoz9@yahoo.com and I will get you on the list- I know you both are interested but I can't find your e-mails anywhere.
Also, a huge thank you from Matt and me for all of your prayers for Jacob. He did really well last week, and his surgery went well too! The pressure still looks like it's increased in his left eye, but we are keeping an eye on it, and he'll go in again in a month for another anesthesia exam and another possible surgery. Thank you for all of your love and support- I thank God for you awesome ladies each day, and I'm so thankful to have met you all:)
No comments:
Post a Comment