Ah, yes, you also see my addiction to Coca-Cola and our prayer jar in the background. : )
Monday, December 14, 2009
Using My Clipboard!!!!
I wanted to show that I am using my clipboard! : ) For those of you who missed last year's MTO, this is a craft Beckie had us make. I am loving it! : ) I use the backs of the Money Mailer coupons that come in the mail for my paper (FREE PAPER... haha!) and I love it b/c I can still see my pretty clipboard! : ) I don't know how all of you function, but I do more (sometimes) and love to see my "progress" as I move through the day. (I also like to leave it in plain sight so hubs can see what I did, and he has sometimes worked on my list for me!) LOVE IT!!!!!


Ah, yes, you also see my addiction to Coca-Cola and our prayer jar in the background. : )
Ah, yes, you also see my addiction to Coca-Cola and our prayer jar in the background. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yah...make a girl feel good!
Post a Comment