Friday, December 18, 2009

Noah Robert Foster has arrived!

Casie Foster had her baby boy today at 4:07 p.m. at Community South Hospital.  He was 20 3/4 inches long and 8 lbs 4 ounces.  Mom and baby are doing well!  Little sister Layla will meet her new brother tomorrow.  Welcome Noah!

Denise will be setting up meals for the Foster's starting Monday the 28th.  If you would like to volunteer to make a meal you can leave a comment here or send Denise an email at drmaug25@yahoo.com.  She lives in my neighborhood in case you were wondering the location.

6 comments:

techcat said...

I am in the 28th would work well for me if it is available

Denise said...

You have the 28th then. Do you need directions and things like that? I will post directions or e-mail them to you! Thanks for helping out.

PeacefulMomma said...

I am home for the holidays so I can do the 29th.
Stacie

Denise said...

Stacie,
Would the 30th work for you? I am trying to set up every other day...but if that doesn't work for you the 29th will be fine. Just let me know! Thanks,
Denise

PeacefulMomma said...

The 30th is fine.

Denise said...

Thank you Stacie, I have you down for the 30th!