Ok if you like the idea of the Magic Elf or Slf on a shelf but you cannot afford one, check out Hallmark on 135 across from Meijers. They have the cutest elves there for $7.99 to $14.99. The $14.99 ones are posable and so cute. If you are creative you can recreate the magic for less money. if you eed a little help you can get the "Elf on a Shelf" book to give you ideas there also. I bought one for our house cause I thought she was cuter than the one I had and since the kids haven't gotten their elf yet I can make the switch. They have girls and boy elves to choose from.
This is our little girl elf waiting to come in....
Daddy rang her bell a few times when the kids were coming in from Family night so they knew there was an elf about but we looked all around and could not see her. Later mommy took this "bad" picture to show she was waiting for the kids to go to their own beds and go to sleep before she could come in.
(I really hope when they name her it isn't Hannah Montana like they wanted to name Hadley and ultimately named the new cat that)
1 comment:
I found out recently that the posable Magic Elf at Hallmark does not come with the story or a letter. I'm really upset because I really like these posable elves and there are diffrent ones to choose from but doesn't come with the story. Furthermore, the "Elf on a Shelf" book is cute but it tells the kids not to touch him. That's no fun :( I just wanted to let everyone know about the story/letter so you have all the info if you choose to purchase an elf.
I also wanted to say THANK YOU to Lisa for helping me get my Elf, and to Sunny for helping me with the letter, Thanks!!
Post a Comment