Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hey gorgeous ladies! If the spirit moves you... I have a new mom at the Care Center with very little baby stuff. This is her second child, but the only one she currently has under her care. She needs a lot of encouragement and direction. That being said, any help on basic needs would be helpful for her. I was feeding her precious, full head of hair, gem and asked for a burp cloth... she didn't have one. She also only has large bottles. The center is very helpful in getting diapers and wipes and she said she would be getting signed up for WIC today... so if anything outside of that comes to mind... feel free to bring it to MTO this Friday. She had a little boy :.) He's beautiful. Thanks for any help or just some prayers for the path ahead of her. Also... anything that might sooth her might be nice. We all know what it feels like post baby!!

You guys rule!
Amanda

2 comments:

Carmel said...

Uh, I feel out of the loop... what's the Care Center? Like Life Centers? I would love to help out the gal in need. Should be at MTO this week Lord Willing! : )

Amanda Alvis said...

Hey Carmel. It's Wheeler Mission's Center for Women and Children. (Their women's shelter which the call the Care Center.)