I've been following MckMama at My Charming Kids for a year or so now...and her sweet baby, Stellan...is once again fighting for his life! Please, take a moment, and pray for him. He is being airlifted to Boston as I write this post!
Oh, what some families go through... I've been following this gal's blog http://koningklan.blogspot.com/
She is a friend of a friend, and needs prayers too... she is losing her second child in a row.
My mommy heart aches for those who have to see their children, born or unborn, going through such hardship. I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I'd be as strong as they sound.
2 comments:
Oh, what some families go through... I've been following this gal's blog
http://koningklan.blogspot.com/
She is a friend of a friend, and needs prayers too... she is losing her second child in a row.
My mommy heart aches for those who have to see their children, born or unborn, going through such hardship. I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I'd be as strong as they sound.
Just an update...he's still waiting to be flown to Boston...until he stabalizes a bit more, hopefully!
Post a Comment