Monday, July 6, 2009

IceCream Ball

Hey gals, this definitely is a "Great Idea." I have a love for novelty gifts. You know the kind...things you don't need but are super fun and creative? My mother-in-law got me this icecream ball for Christmas.

It comes in a pint or quart-sized. I have the quart one which is a bit heavy for young kids. If I had to get a new one I would consider the smaller one since my babies are still young. But we made two quarts of icecream over the holiday weekend (vanilla and strawberry). Isaac LOVED it. If any of you want to borrow it you are more than welcome to give it a whirl.

They sell on Amazon for about $21-$35 (for some reason the hot pink one is the cheapest in the quart and the red one is cheapest in the pint). If you have $25 in Amazon products you get free shipping.

3 comments:

Lisa B said...

Looks fun and you know I am up for anything that involves ice cream!!

Carmel said...

I've seen those before but was skeptical as to whether it would actually work.

Maybe we'll have to give it a try.... I too am an ice cream lover! : )

Farm Mama said...

Rachel got me one for my 30th birthday and it is indeed great fun! I like to let the kids work on it while I make dinner...keeps them busy! We just made ice cream at our small group picnic last weekend! "Great idea" for sure!