Friday, July 24, 2009

Great photography deal!!




Hello ladies!
Just wanted to let you know how much I am looking forward to a new MTO year this fall! I am glad to have met all of you and feel like I've been out of the loop because it's been such a busy summer...swim lessons, art lessons, visits to parents, etc.--all good things, just lots of busyness!

I wanted to let you all know about a friend of mine who is professional photographer and also is shortly going to be a missionary in Torino, Italy along with her husband and three children. As part of their fundraising efforts, Cristi is offering a photo session, at your home, for $125.00. You get all the pictures on cd so you can print them wherever you want but she also publishes them to a website: cristimcewen.smugmug.com so friends and families can order prints (and the proceeds from those orders also goes towards their missionary work). You can check out a video interview with them (it's quick!) on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2atcxuP3tg
to learn more about what they're doing in Italy. You can see our family pictures on the smugmug website under featured galleries. Personally, I think they are totally amazing! She did such an awesome job with capturing all my kids' personalities...I can say enough good things about her! Check it out!! Cristi's number is: 773-484-5138 (she's local...this her cell)
Jenn Wagar

2 comments:

Farm Mama said...

That would be I CAN'T say enough good things about her (not "I can") ha!

Carmel said...

Jen, those are caaaa-uuuute pics! I just love your clan! : ) She did an awesome job... will have to venture over to her website and check it out!