Hi ladies!! I am currently working from home doing medical transcription. I started doing this when I was pregnant and did not realize how much time it would take to do as much work as I have coming in right now. I am very overwhelmed with work, my new baby :) and my 7 and 5 year old. I literally have no time to do anything on my own. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would want to share the work load with me? You would make approximately $100-300 a week depending on how busy the doctors office is that week. If you are a decent typer it might take about 3 hours a day or less to do the work. You would need to have a transcription machine and a computer at home as well as 1-2 USB memory sticks. I am willing to help get you a transcription machine as it costs around $200-300. I could pay for it now and then divide the amount over a period of time to pay me back. I would pick up the tapes and meet you somewhere to deliver/pick them up. You would get paid in cash every other Friday. It would also probably be best if you had some sort of medical background but I am willing to work with you as it is mostly repetitive.
If you are interested please let me know ASAP, I'm drowning right now and don't get to enjoy my baby as much as I would like :(
My phone number is #317-363-1663.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment