Thursday, July 7, 2011

from Beckie Farrant...quick favor

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text placed here will show in the preview area of some email clients.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Would you take a minute to vote for me?

Hello there!  This is Beckie Farrant.  You are in my address book (I hope that is okay) and I am simply writing you one email (one only I promise) to beg of you to vote for my daughter's room in the Coolest Space in your Place contest put on my Homes.com and ForRent.com.  I actually made it to one of the top 5 finalists!  There is a $2500 prize for the person who wins.  You can vote once per day per Facebook account (so sign onto your spouses account and vote for me there too ;-0) for the next 7 days.  The winner will be announced on July 15th.

Would you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease consider voting for me?
Would you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease consider asking your Facebook friends too?

Here is the link...
http://bit.ly/ql644D

All you have to do is click on vote now for Baby Girl Nursery.

Here is a precanned Facebook message so you can copy and paste it:
Would you click to vote for my friend Beckie's Baby Girl Nursery.  She is one of the top finalists and could win $2500. Thank you. http://bit.ly/ql644D

Here is a precanned twitter message if you are are twitterer:
Would you click to vote for my friend Beckie's @infarrantly Baby Girl Nursery.  She is one of the top finalists and could win $2500. http://bit.ly/ql644D

Thank you so much and I hope this wasn't offensive to anyone...but this girl is desperate to win!  If you know me well you know how competitive I am...especially with $2500 on the line!

Hugs!
Beckie
Copyright © 2011 Infarrantly Creative LLC, All rights reserved.
You are in my address book, that makes you my friend right?
Our mailing address is:
Infarrantly Creative LLC
821 Palisades Court
Greenwood, IN 46143

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: