| I wanted to let you know about a consignment sale that my cousins runs in Fort Wayne. I know it is a 2 hour drive but I thought I would send ya'll the info anyway... Just a quick reminder that Lucky Duck Children's Resale is coming up in September. Once again, it will be held at Dupont Downs (behind the Dupont Libary) on September 15-17, 2011. Whether you want to Consign, Shop or both- it was a huge success this spring, and it will be even bigger and better this fall! You can make some $ by getting rid of your gently used children's items, and clear some space for the upcoming holidays (yes they will be here before you know it). Also- if you know if someone interested in vendor opportunities...selling their handmade items in our vendor boutique section at the sale or promoting their business through other oppportunites...the VENDOR link on line as all the details! Information on line at: www.luckyduckfortwayne.com |
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Lucky Duck Info
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment