Monday, November 29, 2010

MTO cancelled

In lieu of our church's remodel project and the need to get everything ready for our big grand opening on Sunday we are forced to cancel MTO this Friday.  We would have had to have the kiddos in the Fieldhouse and we would have been short classroom space. After much discussion we decided it was best to cancel it.  I hate to do that but I really don't want the added stress on the church's staff.

So we will resume for our last MTO December 17th.  Don't worry Calvin and Nancy will be rescheduled to next semester to tell their love story.  We will have a Christmas party and craft on the 17th.  Also remember to bring small gifts for your child's workers that day to show your appreciate for their hours of serving.  I will be sending out inexpensive gift ideas to help spur that brain to think of an inexpensive gift to show your appreciation.

Thanks for your flexibility and understanding this semester.  You rock!

Beckie & Lisa

No comments: