Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Carpet Clearning Take 2 & Shaklee Discount

Wow ladies I had a huge response for Randy the carpet cleaning guy.  You must all be dirty birds!

Anyway I have two more openings left on November 24th for noon and three to get your carpet cleaned.  Any takers?

Next up...due to a huge response I got for an advertiser on my blog I now have distributor pricing for Shaklee.  I don't sell Shaklee nor get any benefit from this...

But I wanted to pass on the savings to ya'll.  I am over-the-top obsessed with the Shaklee Get Clean Products.  If you want me to read my reviews click below.

http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2010/06/shaklee-get-clean-giveaway.html
http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2010/06/shaklee-giveaway-part-2.html

My Shaklee Id is: WN08178
My Password is: 54469593

I can't vouch for the vitamins or supplements.  I use Vemma so I don't know how these are.  But they have been around for a while and have a great reputation.

I will place the order on Monday morning.  Please email me if you put anything in the cart (tnbfarrant@yahoo.com) so I know who's is what.  Then I will split the shipping among ya'll.

Beckie

No comments: