| Last year if you went to MTO you know how I talked about what a wonderful job Randy from Eco Carpeting does steam cleaning your carpets. Stacy Ahlfeld, Casie Foster, Jackie Anderson, Denise McLaughlin, Rachel Odgers, Annie Syers, Shelly Fuge, my mom, and Shannon Grieka all have used him. He is cheap, amazing and the nicest guy under the sun. I called around different places before I found Randy and he is 75% less than what Chem Dry wanted to charge me. Anyway Randy is offering a "Get Your Home Holiday Ready" special for MTOers. He is trying to book some Greenwood gals for a Thanksgiving clean. I am going to book him the Monday before Thanksgiving and I wanted to see if any of you gals wanted to as well. The more people we get the cheaper it is because it is just one trip for him (he lives about 40 minutes away). Here is the website if you want to check it out... http://www.ecocarpetcleaningllc.com Email me if you are interested and I will coordinate everything...tnbfarrant@yahoo.com Beckie |
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Carpet Cleaning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment