How many do you want. I actually had to stop the car in the drive to let a big one pass through. We are loaded with them. Yet we still have mosquitos. go figure. :) fun for the kids though
Oh, well, you live in the boonies. ; ) I live in one of those neighborhoods with tiny trees, retention ponds.... etc... so we don't get much "wildlife". : ) So that's why it was exciting to us! : )I am so ready to move!
2 comments:
How many do you want. I actually had to stop the car in the drive to let a big one pass through. We are loaded with them. Yet we still have mosquitos. go figure. :) fun for the kids though
Oh, well, you live in the boonies. ; ) I live in one of those neighborhoods with tiny trees, retention ponds.... etc... so we don't get much "wildlife". : ) So that's why it was exciting to us! : )I am so ready to move!
Post a Comment