B's cake was our go-to chocolate and chocolate. With her's I went for white cake food colored purple and her icing.... well I made buttercream and added a packet of Strawberry Koolade. The kids liked it.... Mom best described it as tasting like a strong Starburst. : ) A little twangy. ; )
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Celebrating Bdays
Celebrated a couple of bdays recently at our house.... B's first party over Memorial day wknd (about a week early... but it's what worked best to get the whole fam there). And K's yesterday..... well, her 1/2 bday anyway. She was born Christmas Eve and we thought it'd be more fun to celebrate her 1/2 instead. (My bday's in Jan and I hated it being that close to Christmas, so I can only imagine.) She's been long-awaiting this party, and I think it was a hit. : )
B's cake was our go-to chocolate and chocolate. With her's I went for white cake food colored purple and her icing.... well I made buttercream and added a packet of Strawberry Koolade. The kids liked it.... Mom best described it as tasting like a strong Starburst. : ) A little twangy. ; )



B's cake was our go-to chocolate and chocolate. With her's I went for white cake food colored purple and her icing.... well I made buttercream and added a packet of Strawberry Koolade. The kids liked it.... Mom best described it as tasting like a strong Starburst. : ) A little twangy. ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome. My nephew's is Dec. 26th...and my sister is talking about doing that too! I remember is 2nd birthday, he was actually in tears having to open more presents. He is 12 now, I don't think that still happens. David's is Jan. 1st, so we have talked about doing something for him and his friends in the summer.
Post a Comment