I hope you left today feeling inspired and empowered and not overwhelmed and discouraged. Let me know if you have questions. For some of you I hope this was a life changing moment! I know it rocked my world four years ago. Pour over the info I gave you and email any of us with questions...
tnbfarrant@yahoo.com - Beckie Farrant
lbauerme@clarian.org - Lisa Bauermeister
eckrynock@yahoo.com - Carmel Krynock
ljciston@aol.com - Lili Breyer
5 comments:
I really enjoyed all that you had to share. It was very interesting. I'm going to attempt to do it! I could use the extra cash. Couldn't we all. :P
I'm going for it too--I'm waiting until next week so I have time to read everything and organize first. My mom is even giving me her coupons so I don't have to get a 2nd subscription. Scott plans to build another cabinet so hopefully when I get stocked up, I'll have somewhere to put my investment!
Everything was great. I want to try too! Storage is a little issue for me, but I'll see what I can work out. Now, it would be convincing Dan to pay for the Grocery game, plus we need to invest in a printer first. I can't e-mail him everything at work and say "please print".
Thanks again for the informaiton
I've already used The Grocery Game and made money. It's something I've been putting off since last year, but I am glad I finally bit the bullet and did it. Though I am a little confused as to why Meijer deals aren't posted for this week yet. Thanks for all the knowledge, Beckie!
Stacie Mander
I am definitely interested in pursuing this coupon madness... I agree with you, saving money is awesome!!! I'm a little concerned about the amount of time this is going to require, though, because I'm pretty unorganized!!! It will be quite the lifestyle change for me :)
Post a Comment