Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CLEAN MRI!!!!!!!!

HEY GALS!!! I WANTED TO REPORT THAT THINGS HAVE FINALLY GONE IN ISAAC'S FAVOR AND HIS MRI CAME BACK CLEAN!!!!!! NO SIGN OF ANYTHING ON OR AROUND HIS LITTLE SPINE!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY AND THRILLED AND RELIEVED AND SO MANY MORE EMOTIONS I WON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO LIST!!!!

After everything my little guy has been through, I am just elated that something finally went his way!!! The prayers that were sent up yesterday were felt while Isaac was drifting off to sleep to have his IV and MRI completed! It was very hard for Brian and I to watch our little trooper go through this AGAIN but we felt His presence and arms holding onto us and reassuring us that everything would be OK!!! AND IT WAS!!!! So thank you all so much!! God lead me to MTO at just the right time! He knew the path I was to travel this year with Isaac and He knew I would need the love and support from you Mama's! I am so grateful and lucky to be a part of such a fabulous group of women!!

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!! See you all on Friday!!

Emily Skipper=-)

1 comment:

Lisa Roberds said...

I'm so glad to hear all is well. The Lord is mighty and he will provide even in our darkest times. God bless little Isaac and your family.