Saturday, February 6, 2010

old baby item trade in till Feb. 20th

Ok to my understanding if you bring in an old baby item - crib, car seat, high chair, stroller etc. you can turn it in for 25% off a new item. They are trying to get old, hand-me-down items that may not be safe anymore or have been a part of a recall out of use and new safer products in our homes. You can turn in a crib and get a coupon for a car seat etc etc.
If it ever stops snowing I am going to take up my old infant car seat and get a new toddler car seat for when Hadley gets older.
If you want more info call the store or check online. I know that there are certain brands included in this.

2 comments:

Denise said...

This sounds great, but did I miss an earlier post. What store are you letting us know about? Just wondered, I reread but didn't see that informaiton.
Thanks
Denise

techcat said...

Sorry for some reason BABY-R-US did not get posted with my information.