Good Morning!
Carmel's husband Ed has come through the surgery well. He is now in recovery. The brain tumor was as they thought, stage two. That means they can't remove it. It has become part of the brain. So they took part of it out to study and have put him back together. The Krynock family would like you to continue to pray. The doctor told them with brain surgeries the first 72 hours hold the most danger of stroke. The kiddos are doing great. Katie just told me, "I think I would feel better with pizza at the park." HA! Well her wish is my command. I just love that little dickens! We are going to make a Welcome Home banner and take it to the house. I know they are worried, but we are trying to find some happy things to do this afternoon:) Eddie had a hard time going to bed, but the others did great. He is her oldest (almost 8) so I think he is understanding the gravity of it all a little more. I will keep you posted with the next update.
Much thanks,
Rachel
1 comment:
Forgot to tell you he is at Community South:)
Post a Comment