Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Carmel's Husband

Ed is going in for surgery  1/10/2012. The kiddos will spending the night with me 1/9/2012 and 1/10/2012. Then they will be with their Grandparents the rest of the week. I am coordinating with a woman from their church to set up an online meal schedule. Childcare, freezer meals, and gift cards are the most anticipated need. It is hard right now to say we need this or that yet because Carmel really wants to play each week by ear. So I am just putting us all on alert. I will keep you posted as more information is available. Thank you Gina and Melva! The notes have really meant a lot to her!
More to come:)

1 comment:

Carmel said...

I appreciate all of your hard work, Rachel. I learned yesterday that recovery item will be at least 4 weeks....and that could include (moat likely does) a radiation treatment which could lead to more time.....the doc told us to ask for 12 weeks FMLA......for those of you who don't know, we currently homeschool....all of these things coming up are really starting to freak.me.out.....love to you all. And please, please, please.....no matter how many times they leave their clothes on the floor or don't hang up their jacket, hug your husbands extra tight.