| Here is where to get the supplies.... You can find the Mod Podge glue at any craft store however the top coat which is Mod Podge Dimensional Magic can be found but is a little bit trickier... Joann Fabrics - it is near the stamping supplies. You can also purchase Glossy Accents by Ranger. It is the same thing. Hobby Lobby - you can find it near the clay supplies Michaels - it is by the scrapbooking supplies. It runs from $4.99 to $5.99 for a bottle. Make sure you bring your coupons! Here is the online source for the bails. It is $13 for 100 of them and it is about the cheapest I have found. Click here. Also you can purchase digital designs specifically for scrabble tiles. These came late today or I would have printed them out for you. But I have some files if you want me to send it to you email me at tnbfarrant@yahoo.com and I will. I hope you enjoyed the craft today! Merry Christmas! |
Friday, December 17, 2010
Scrabble Tile Necklaces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment