Forgive me ahead of time about how much I am going to lean into you all to get a small gift for each of your children's workers. Most mom's groups in our area charge at least $50 per semester-- we are blessed that ours is free. The only reason it is free is because of our workers who sacrificially serve by watching your kids. All I am asking is that you show your appreciation by buying a thoughtful gift for each of your children's workers. Please plan ahead of time. Here is the list of workers. However, please just purchase the number of gifts but don't write names on them. Because of the hybrid year with the construction and our program expanding it will be easiest to do it this way.
I will be posting cheap, cute, Christmas gift ideas on the blog all this month to get you thinking about others on your list as well. Thanks in advance! ~Beckie
Infants: Brenda
Miss Dot 1's: Jenny Brew
Lisa Turner 2's: Vivienne
Hilarie
Tony Milano 3's JoAnn
Jacy Lezlie
4's: Sue Michelle 5's & HomeschoolMark
Glenna
|
|
|
1 comment:
for the record we used to charge $98 to cover childcare and fees...we are blessed...so blessed! I am doing little Hand Sanitizers and fancy Christmas tissue and a $5 Starbucks card all in a little festive meshy-type bag for my kid's teachers.
Post a Comment