I am having a fall/winter open house for Tastefully Simple. The catalog has just come out and has alot of new fall/winter foods. I would love to share them with you. I will have LOTS of goodies for those that stop by, place orders, and book parties!!! I hope to see all of you there. I know this is the same day as our group starts back so I hope you can all make a little time to sneak out of the house, if nothing more than to taste some yummy food and fellowship a bit! Look forward to seeing you all Friday morning for our first meeting.
Have a great holiday weekend,
Amy
317-748-0056
PS My husband lost his job today, so any prayers would be oh so grateful! I will be working alot more, in light of this new development! Anyone interested in Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, or massage PLEASE call me!
No comments:
Post a Comment