Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thirty-One Party!

Hey Ladies,

I am hosting a Thirty-one party next Thursday, July 29th at 6:30pm. My address is 3130 Autumn Run, in Bargersville, right off of 135. If you need directions, let me know.

Teagon is the rep. for her new business and will be displaying the bags and all of the neat new things they offer. If you have never heard of Thirty-one...here is a link to their website...take and look and let me know if you can make it. Help me support Teagon's new venture!

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalog.htm

Thanks,
Denise McLaughlin

3 comments:

Lisa Roberds said...

For those of you who aren't familiar with 31 bags I just bought some a few months ago and I absolutely love them.

Shelley Fuge said...

Oooooo. I love 31 and I love Teagon. I think I need to be there! :)

Denise said...

If anyone needs directions, I live off 135 in the Somerset addition.
Shelly, for you take 135 past Whiteland Road, 2nd addition on the left after Whiteland Rd.
take the first left on Autumn Run, follow that street around past the model home, we are the 3rd house on the right, not counting the model home. Right next door to Shannon Grieka...if you know where she lives!