Saturday, July 10, 2010

Madelyn Grace is here!!

Some of you already have heard but here is a link to my blog if you want to see pics or see how the home birth went down! There is music on the blog so turn it down if you need to.


http://splendorandgrace.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Farm Mama said...

Wow, Shannon, I was in tears reading your birth story...so beautiful! Real tears and a few sobs I think. You wrote it so well...brought me back to my own births: the pain and the overwhelming joy! Did Madelyn end up being positioned posterior? Is that why you had all the back pain? So happy for you!! Look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Opps! Hi Jenn I just saw your post so sorry for such a late reply! Thanks! Yeah it was such an amazing experience. I think she must have been posterior for a while but then turned right at the end.