Sunday, January 24, 2010

Doing Things With Your Kids

Did you all just love my mother-in-law or what?  I saw some of you eyeing her like you wanted to put her in your pocket and take her home with you.  NOPE SHE IS MINE!

She did do a great job and I hope you were motivated to try some new things with your kiddos this week.  We had seven new moms this week.  Awesome!

Keep inviting your friends ladies.  This is not an "us four and no more" group.  We want Greenwood moms to know about our group.  Who is coming to Bouncertown on Friday?

5 comments:

Carmel said...

I thought she did a great job! I loved how she was so "teachery". : ) What a fun grandma she must be!

Rachel said...

I have made plans for her capture! In all honesty...she was great!

Lisa B said...

She was fabulous!!

techcat said...

Tried to get her in my purse Sunday but she wouldn't fit. Will try again next visit.

Emily Coughenour said...

She did an awesome job, I loved the tips! Also, we'll be attending Bouncertown this Friday.