Well the pic is just okay...but the baby is SO sweet. She has adorable long fingers! I just love her. Yes, I was the first MTO person to snuggle her...which you know thrilled me! Anyway here are her stats. Her adorable name is Lillian Tate Ahlfeld. She was born 1/19/10 at 7:03 pm. She was 7lbs and 12oz and 21in. Stacy? Well when I got there at like 9:05pm she was stuffing her little pie-hole with a double cheeseburger from Steak and Shake. She had not eaten in 24 hours. She looked wonderful really! If I was a hugger...I might have squeezed her till she popped! Our life group is doing food for her this week from Friday to Friday, then I think MTO is taking over. Well, she is at Community South until Thur and she loves visitors:) So quit reading and go already...geez.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Baby Lillian Ahlfeld is HERE!
Well the pic is just okay...but the baby is SO sweet. She has adorable long fingers! I just love her. Yes, I was the first MTO person to snuggle her...which you know thrilled me! Anyway here are her stats. Her adorable name is Lillian Tate Ahlfeld. She was born 1/19/10 at 7:03 pm. She was 7lbs and 12oz and 21in. Stacy? Well when I got there at like 9:05pm she was stuffing her little pie-hole with a double cheeseburger from Steak and Shake. She had not eaten in 24 hours. She looked wonderful really! If I was a hugger...I might have squeezed her till she popped! Our life group is doing food for her this week from Friday to Friday, then I think MTO is taking over. Well, she is at Community South until Thur and she loves visitors:) So quit reading and go already...geez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Congratulations, Stacy! She looks beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment