Friday, June 19, 2009

Mocha Moms: Father's Day Edition

Ya'll missed a fabulous time. Amy Gee had all her supplies out for the kiddos and they decorated Pringle cans and filled it with goodies for the dads. It was the perfect craft for all ages. Look at some of the talent we have amongst us...


Boys will be boys...
(Isaac Farrant, Hayden Gee, Caleb Fuge, and Harmon Gee)


but girls will be girls...awwwwww!
(Katelyn Fuge and Kayla Farrant - the KF chicks...also known as KFC :-)

OH MY GOODNESS...is this sugar sweet or what? They are already buddies.

3 comments:

techcat said...

Those pictures are so sweet, especially the last one. How much cuter could that be. I don't think any cuter

Carmel said...

Love those pictures! I thought about coming, but that was my first day by myself.... (lucky enough to have the hubs here the first week and Mom mon-thur of the second).... wasn't so sure I wanted to take on such an adventure right away... I am going to need some practice having 3 little hoodlums to control. : )

techcat said...

Carmel,
If I can do it YOU definately can do it!