Thursday, June 4, 2009

HELP NEEDED ON SATURDAY

HEY ALL,

As some of you may know, we are moving into our new home this Saturday, June 6. My mom just bailed on watching our kiddos so we are in desperate need of childcare/playdates that morning. I have three kids - Sarrah 7, Hope 5 and Torrin 2. We are picking up the u haul at 8AM and are hoping to be done by early afternoon. Friends are coming around 10 to help move us.
If anyone can help out please let me know. My cell is 640-2520. Thanks so much!

Stacie

1 comment:

tegonm said...

Hey Stacie,

I wish I could help but we have 3 baseball games tomorrow. Cameron has a double header, starting at 10:00 and then Walker has his game after that :( Any other time I would be more then willing/able to help. If there is anything I can do to help after the games please let me know!! Sorry I cant help in the morning :(