The next 2 Thursdays at 3:00 I need a little help. This month's theme for Easter is "Getting Ready for a Party!" ...and that's just what we are doing.
This week is low key so:
March 29th - 3:00 to 4:00 - Hang banners in all 7 preschool and nursery rooms and help decorate main stage!
Then the next week is :
April 4 - 3:00 to 4:00 - It is time to "par-ta-fy" all seven preschool nursery rooms! Balloons, streamers, and pure party! (Ideas welcome)
If you could shoot me a quick email (rlong@egreenwood.org) or text (698-1040) I will have a job assignment all set for you. Please feel free to bring your kiddos with ya. Come as little or as much as you can. If the weather is nice, we can play on the play ground afterward:) If you have elementary kiddos that are on Spring Break, I would LOVE for them to come and help us out too! It could be a fun family service project.
Thank Ladies! I can't wait for guests to see the preschool party zone on Easter!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment