Friday, November 11, 2011

A couple of reminders

I just wanted to remind you about our last meeting of the year which is December 2nd.  The theme is "Our Favorite Things."  We are asking each lady to bring their under $10 "favorite thing," with the plan to give it away and share it with the group.  No need to wrap it but bring in concealed in a bag or your purse or something.

Ideas:
favorite make up
best smelling candle
your favorite cleaner
a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant
your favorite winter accessory
favorite book

I hope that gives you some ideas.  I am so super excited for this last one.  It is going to be so fun.  I also wanted to remind everyone to bring $5 per child you have in childcare to go towards a Christmas gift for the workers

Also I talked to Lyle from The Game Preserve.  He still has not received our games in stock.  He has not forgotten about it and will let us know as soon as possible when they arrive.

Beckie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we fudge this $10 limit at all by our own choice? My favorite things are between $10-$20.
Jill