Saturday, April 30, 2011
Idea!
So I know for my Aunt Jo she loves going "to the show" ie movies. So here is what I am doing. Buying a 5 dollar movie card from AMC and tying it to a movie sized box of candy. Yeah when all is said and done it is $25, but hey...they have earned it! I also know that Grace and my Aunt LIVE for these gifties. I have heard them say how much they love it. There are also several workers with children, if you are short on $$$$, how about a coupon for childcare for the night or a day of work coupon or a dinner coupon to bring them a meal. Everyone likes a cooking night off. Also small potted plants with the pots painted by you kiddos would be super-duper. Another thing is a picture of your kiddo with their arms outstretched like a hug and a kissy face...giving them a thank you huggie. Seriously, they love kiddos are they would not do this. Just some thoughts my dears:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment