Monday, October 25, 2010

JoAnn Vanoy

Hi Ladies,
My Aunt Jo is having her knee operated on today at 1:00. I am taking dinner to her tonight. She raises my 16 year old cousin and cares for her husband. I was wondering if anyone would like to take them a smallish dinner on Tues or Wed...Whitney is doing Thursday. They live in the Southport area. I also wondered if any of the mothers-of-three year olds might want to let there little darling send her a card. She is not a great one for needles or doctors. She will be down and out for the week.

JoAnn Vanoy
3305 E Dudley
Indianapolis, IN 46227

408-7894

But she will be resting a lot. They eat kinda late, but anything you ladies could do would be wonderful:)

Call me if you have questions or need help getting it there:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

And for got to put my number...698-1040