Okay, now that I have your attention. ahem. :)
I'm hosting a Thirty-One Party!! They sell sweet stuff. I know Denise just had one, so if you missed, you can come to mine!! Teagon is the awesome sales rep and she is just so cool, so you definitely want to be there.
Adult conversation, cute bags, CHOCOLATE, etc...this is an event you don't want to miss.
6:30 Tuesday, August 17th!!!! 3 days away!!!
Shelley's House
594 North Shore Blvd
Franklin, IN 46131
cell phone: 402-7234
no need to rsvp, just come.
2 comments:
Shelly, thanks for the invite! I am not sure if I can make it, since it is the first day of school, we might have family coming in that day, but I will send an order with teagon. I need to get a catalog from her.
Thanks
Denise
Cant wait :) I'm sure it will be super fun. Come on out ladies, you wont be disappointed!!!
Post a Comment