Monday, August 25, 2008

"What, but" Phase of Life

Whoo-hoo!!!!! I can post on the blog!

Well... for those of you with a four year old.... I will be praying for you too, because if your's is anything like mine you will need it my friend! We have entered the "what, but" phase of our life.

Me- "It's time for bed." Him- "But I.... (insert whatever you can think of instead of doing what I asked here)"

Me- "Okay, we'll change sissy's diaper, get your shoes on and then we'll go for a bike ride."
Him- "What?" - the only thing about this is that it makes me tired, b/c I either repeat all day long, or ask, "What do you think I said?" To which he repeats everything I did say- which causes one to ponder why the "what?" in the first place!

Yeah, I'd say I'm ready for a time out!

No comments: